The Vaginal Renewal® Program is a non-pharmaceutical, hormone-free, low cost way to address vaginal dryness and atrophy, or thinning of the skin.
Who is it for? Anyone with a vagina who:
- has gone through menopause
- has gone through cancer treatments or had a hysterectomy
- has had a vaginal reconstruction/construction
- is taking oral contraceptives
- is experiencing discomfort or pain during sex, pelvic exams or daily activities due to dryness and atrophy of the vulva and vagina
- cannot or chooses not to use estrogen or hormone-based treatment due to risk, side effects, or cost
How do I get started? The program involves two parts:
-Just like putting lotion on any other part of your body, applying a moisturizing lubricant on a regular basis to your vulva and vagina can help re-hydrate the skin and tissues.
-We recommend using one of the following hybrid water-based lubricants externally and internally to help address dryness such as: Oasis Silk, Sensuva Hybrid, or Sliquid Organics Silk
-Blood flow is essential for skin and tissues health. Estrogen promotes blood flow, so if your body does not produce estrogen, skin can begin to thin and get fragile.
-Vibrating massage is an effective way to bring blood flow to heal and maintain skin manually. We developed the FeMani ® Massage Wands with high quality medical grade materials and the ideal vibration for rehabilitation.
-We recommend using these wands to massage internally and externally along with the moisturizing lubricant of your choice: FeMani ® Massage Wands
Click here for the full Vaginal Renewal® article and printable brochure for more detailed information, including step by step instructions for using the products above.