A Woman’s Touch Sexuality Resource Center offers both sexuality information and shopping to adults interested in exploring aspects of their relationships and/or sexuality.
If it’s information you seek, check out the Sex Education & Relationship section for questions and answers about relationships and healthy sexuality, or Sexual Health & Science section for questions about sexual health and the anatomy and physiology of sexual function.
Here is some information on shopping and ordering from our website. If you have further questions, please e-mail us.
- How can I place an order with you?
- Is my credit card information safe? Do you store credit card numbers?
- Can I be sure that you will not share my name, address, account information, etc. with other businesses?
- How do you send your materials? How will my package look?
- I live in a place where people don’t believe in talking about sex. Will I receive literature or packages that suggests what the contents are?
- How do you calculate shipping costs?
- How long does it take you to ship packages?
- Can I get it more quickly? (aka expedited shipping)
- Will you ship things to me even if I don’t live in the U.S.?
- What is your return policy?
How can I place an order with you?
To order from us, you have several options.
- You can order through our website order page. We extract your order from the secure server directly, so your personal information does not bounce endlessly or dangerously around the web. Your order information is available only to the staff of AWT for viewing.
- You can fax the order page to us at 608-250-2523, 24 hours a day. Faxing your order insures that your information never enters cyberspace, and is sent more securely than a phone conversation (since it’s in fax lingo, so to speak…).
- You can mail us the order page with either your credit card information, or money order. Sorry, we cannot accept your personal check. When you place your order, check the payment option “money order sent to us.” Then print out the order form and send it, plus a money order for the total to: A Woman’s Touch 302 S. Livingston St. Madison, WI 53703-4509
- You can call us toll-free (888-621-8880) between the hours of 12 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, and directly give your order and payment information. Saturdays are too busy for us to take direct phone orders. We will call you back Tuesday of the next week. Please note that this is US Central time.
- Back to Top
Is my credit card information safe? Do you store credit card numbers?
We use an authorized payment processor, PayPal to capture and process all credit card payments. At no time do we store your credit card number on our server or anywhere on our premises. If you give us credit card information with a phone order, we immediately shred your information after obtaining payment. No credit card information is kept in the physical site, ever.
Can I be sure that you will not share my name, address, account information, etc. with other businesses?
Back to Top
How do you send your materials? How will my package look?
Your package will be a plain brown or white box with your name on the outside, with a return to “E.B. Inc, 302 S Livingston Street, Madison, WI 53703-4509” and appropriate shipping labels. If we can use a pre-printed FedEx, or USPS box, we will, and it will only have your name on it and the above return address. That’s it.
I live in a place where people don’t approve of talking about sex. Will I receive literature or packaging that suggests what the contents are?
All packages we send are plain, unmarked boxes. We will not send explicit literature, or boxes with explicit information on the outside anywhere, any time. We believe that adults have the right to request and receive this information and products, but we will not send anything that may inadvertently offend someone who has not consented to see such material. You are, however, responsible for checking your state, or country’s laws regarding receipt of this material.
Back to Top
How do you calculate shipping costs?
Our shopping cart will do an exact calculation of shipping charges at the time we process your order. Usually the shipping charge is the same or a little less than the amount shown in your order summary. If the amount will be more than $5 over your total, we will contact you to arrange for payment for the overage. This usually only happens when you order very large items and UPS doesn’t calculate the cost correctly.
USPS Priority Mail is our basic shipping option. FedEx requires a street address for delivery, so if your billing address is a post office box, but you want FedEx delivery (we recommend it over Priority Mail because you can track your package’s progress) please provide a street address for delivery.
Back to Top
How long does it take you to ship packages?
It depends on whether an item is in stock and when your order is placed. While we attempt to keep everything in stock, occasionally we do run out of something. If all the items you order are in stock, your order is generally shipped within 48 hours of its receipt, or the next business day. If you request FedEx Next Day shipping, your order must be received by noon US central time on a weekday for us to ship your package the same day of order receipt. Orders received after noon US central time will be processed on the next business (M-F) day and will go into the FedEx or USPS system within 24 hours after the order is processed. If any of the items you order are out of stock, you will be informed by email (if you give us your email address), and will receive your back ordered item at our shipping expense (continental US only). International orders will be held until all items are in stock. When we ship your order, you will always receive email confirmation to let you know the day your order was shipped, providing you check the box telling us it’s ok to email you.
Back ordered Items
If an item is out of stock, you will still be charged for the order when you place it. If a back order arrival expected to be more than 2 weeks to get it out to you, we will email to see if you still want it. You will not be charged extra to have a back order shipped.
Back to Top
Can I get it more quickly ? (aka expedited shipping)
Many of our customers have valued the guaranteed residential delivery of FedEx Express, which will get your package to you in more quickly. (This service is not available to P.O. Boxes.) Although you will pay extra, our experience has been that your package will arrive safely and in good shape, and some think that is worth the effort and security.
Will you ship things to me even if I don’t live in the U.S.?
We offer shipping to a limited set of countries:
- New Zealand
We will send your package USPS Airmail. Please note that if you select FedEx it will be quite expensive. On your customs declaration form, we send “silicone statues, massagers, educational tapes, jewelry, etc.” as much as we can. You may have trouble getting your package past your customs inspectors, and we cannot take responsibility for either the fees or the release of your merchandise. If you include an email address, we will try to let you know when its ship date is.
Sadly, we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any confiscations by your country’s customs officials. Any and all duties, VAT taxes and tariffs levied are the responsibility of you, the customer. We will not bill you for these charges, nor will we pursue your local customs officials to try to get your packages released.
AWT Policy On Returns & Exchanges
If you are unsure about your purchase with us, do not place an order. Instead, we’d love to help you choose the right pleasure, so give us a call, or email us with your questions or concerns. We are happy to help you consider and choose. There are many items we cannot accept as returns so it is always best to check with us if you are unsure.
We do not accept returns based on your dissatisfaction with any product or workshop. Please be aware that we evaluate all of your purchased items to check for good appearance and working condition before they leave the store.
If you are considering a return, keep these principles in mind:
Some items are not returnable under any circumstances (see product information below). Other items are now covered by manufacturer warranties. If you purchased item is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, then you must work directly with the manufacturer, not A Woman’s Touch. We’ve included product information with your purchase to make it easier for you to get warranty service. Please keep your invoice plus additional information and product tags in the event you need warranty service.
Product Information Related to Returns.
- Books are accepted for exchange or store credit if they are in resellable condition only. If you find that your book is defective in physical quality, you may return the book within 14 days of receipt for exchange.
- Games may be returned if they are unopened and still sealed or shrink-wrapped. None of the A Woman’s Touch kits are returnable for any reason.
- Lingerie & Accessories purchased on this website is never returnable for sanitary reasons. This includes any type of hosiery (stockings, stay-ups, garter-hose, pantyhose, etc.) gloves, nipple adornment and things worn on the body. Lingerie purchased in-store might be returnable, and your receipt will show those details. We are very, very picky about whether to give a return, and if the garment was otherwise returnable but smells, has stains, or has been washed and/or is without original tags, we will not accept the return for exchange.
- Lubricants, latex, lotions, edibles or other liquids are not ever returnable.
- Visual material (DVD’s) are not returnable unless defective. (If your video happened to be shrink wrapped in plastic wrap, you can return/exchange the video if the wrap is unopened. If your DVD is defective, we will only exchange it for the same DVD.
Toys: For any toy we sell, any item that can be used on or in the body is not returnable. This includes dildos, harnesses, sensation play toys, nipple toys, pumps or any other item used on or in the body.
If there is a mechanical motor defect that occurs during the warranty period. If your item breaks during the warranty period and it is not due to mis-use, check your receipt and Care and Return materials sent with your purchase to determine whether the item is covered by a manufacturer warranty (most are) or if covered by our time-limited warranty.
If you purchased item is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, then you must work directly with the manufacturer, not A Woman’s Touch. We’ve included product information with your purchase to make it easier for you to get warranty service. Please keep your invoice plus additional information and product tags in the event you need warranty service.
If A Woman’s Touch provides warranty service (as listed on your enclosed care card), you may return it for exchange for the same item during that warranty period. Return shipping costs (USPS First Class only) are refunded if you are returning the item(s) because of a mistake that was made by us, or if the item is damaged during shipping and found to be defective when you opened the package. Repack your purchase, and send the item back by USPS first class mail to us with:
- a copy of your receipt/invoice,
- the original product packaging,
- Return to: EB Inc, 302 S Livingston St., Madison, WI 53703 USA
Upon receipt, we test and inspect all returns for function and will decide at that time whether an exchange is appropriate. Refunds are entirely at our discretion. If you are worried about a return, please call us if you are not sure if the item is defective or if you are operating it incorrectly.